Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Desher Adventures

Yesterday my good friend Desher(Dexter) went to our secret place. which is a not so secret place in the park. but he got the bright idea to talk to random people and get take pictures of them with my camera Lucy.
HE told them that we were interns at the Huntsville Times, i was a photography major (clearly I'm a music major) and that he was a journalism major(not true either folks). We stopped about 8 groups of people at the park and another group at Bridge Street telling them that we were doing a montage of photos and we were trying to catch real people doing real things.

Now...all of this was a lie. But it made the night all the more interesting. I got some really good pics and it refreshed my memory of why i want to get a masters in photography.

Any who I'm going to post those pics soon just so you guys can partake in my evening.

This is just one night of many. I'm thinking this might be a new segment on my blog.
I need a name for it so give me some suggestions!!

0 comments: